Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Beginning

I can honestly say I never thought I'd be one to start a blog. I do my fair share of blog stalking and enjoy reading what is on other people's minds, hearing their perspective, looking at pictures, you know-all that fun stuff that's out there. But me? Posting my thoughts for all to read? Who would have thought? Well, here I am embarking on an adventure and putting it out there in bloggyland. My hope is to use this to document my preparations and journey to Jinja, Uganda to serve in an orphanage there. The Lord has called me and I'm going. I could not be more excited!! A little scared? YES! But mostly humbled and amazed that He would choose me to go. So, thank you for stopping by. Thank you in advance for your support and prayers. I look forward to sharing my journey with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment