Monday, January 3, 2011

The Countdown Begins!

Happy New Year!! And with the new year begins the countdown-17 days!! That's so crazy! When I first applied and started planning it seemed like it was so far away, but now it's almost here. Yikes! I'm trying to stay organized and keep crossing things off my to-do list. I will say that the pile of stuff to pack in the corner of my room is starting to grow. How will it all fit? It's hard to think of that I will need for 10 weeks. I am a huge overpacker, but my goal is to fit it all in one 50lb bag. Start wishing me luck with that now cause I'm gonna need it. Speaking of packing some people have asked if donations can be made or if Amani needs anything. I figured that this is the best way to get the word out there if you would like to contribute in any way. Here is a list of donations Amani is in need of:


Baby Formula
Baby Cereal
Board Books
Construction Paper
Towels and Washcloths
Plastic Toys (no batteries)
Eductional Toys
Children's Vitamins
2T Underwear for boys and girls
HP 6310 ink cartridges


If you would like to send a donation with me, please let me know. I would love to have everything by Jan. 16th so I can make sure it will all fit in my luggage. Well, I think that's about it for now-off to make more lists! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment