Sunday, March 20, 2011

What I've Learned

1. Uganda is beautiful

2. Having several children fight over who is going to sit in your lap makes any day a good day

3. Anything can ride in a car-including a goat

4. Hearing basic truths sung about my Jesus by 3 and 4 year olds is an amazing way to start the day
   “My God is so big, so strong, and so mighty-there’s nothing my God cannot do.”  (I tried to upload a video for over an hour and it wouldn't work-so sorry)
5. It hails in Uganda-didn't get a picture of it though
6. Dance parties are a lot of fun (for the kids and the mamas!)


7. Coke Light is NOT the same as Diet Coke. Which is why my sister is bringing one to the airport when I get home, right JoRae?! :)
8. Every child deserves a family

9. Worshiping inside a church building is going to seems strange after having church under the African sky for the past 9 weeks

10. I will not take my air-conditioned kitchen for granted again
11. This face


and this face

 and this face

and all these faces

 will forever be etched in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment